Two player game to target the opponent airplane.
My submission for GitHub Game Off 2016. :video_game:
This is a game we were playing as kids on math paper. It was a lot of fun during those years to play it. But now, we can play it in the browser! :rocket:
How to play :zap: ¶
It's a two player game, so you have to find someone to play it with. :smile:
Open the game in your browser and you will get a unique url you can share with your friend you want to play the game with.
Set the position of your airplane and start attacking the opponent map positions. You don't see their airplane and they don't see yours.
The goal is to hit the opponent's airplane cabin. The one that does it first, will win.
Have fun! :tada:
:yum: How to contribute ¶
Have an idea? Found a bug? See how to contribute.
:sparkling_heart: Support my projects ¶
I open-source almost everything I can, and I try to reply to everyone needing help using these projects. Obviously, this takes time. You can integrate and use these projects in your applications for free! You can even change the source code and redistribute (even resell it).
However, if you get some profit from this or just want to encourage me to continue creating stuff, there are few ways you can do it:
- Starring and sharing the projects you like :rocket:
- —I love books! I will remember you after years if you buy me one. :grin: :book:
- —You can make one-time donations via PayPal. I'll probably buy a coffee tea. :tea:
- —Set up a recurring monthly donation and you will get interesting news about what I'm doing (things that I don't share with everyone).
Bitcoin—You can send me bitcoins at this address (or scanning the code below):
:cake: Thanks ¶
- Flat UI Colors is a great resource for choosing nice colors.
- I always use @muan's emoji searcher when I have to search emojis. :grin:
- Used the Octicons for icons.
- The sounds are generated by Bfxr.
- Used Piskel to create the favicon.